Tuesday, July 19, 2011

broken heart..

I need to study….exam dah dekat… tapi …kepala otak aku serabut gile…and I cant stop crying..i need u seriously I really really need u…knpe u tak paham i…yes I did I minta breakup but that was the first time I did that..u pernah cakap if I minta putus u akan cari I balik…but now.. I don’t think so..belum ape ape u dah remove I dari hidup u..u cakap u tak nak simpan ape ape kenangan ngn i…that was so mean.. u jahat…u benci I just because my friends..i tak pernah marah u kawan ngn sape sape even u caring ngn girl lain.. I am ur GF but u never care of me.. it might not be that hard for u to forget about me.. but its really hard for me to forget u..u was the first one in my life..u are my first love…

I know im not the first one in ur life..im not ur first love..that is why its easy for u to forget me… im just a stupid girl that being left behind..and that’s really hurts me…

                                   Thank you MUHAMMAD HAMIZAN….thanks a lot…

No comments:

Post a Comment